Saturday, March 4, 2023

SCRIPT

Blog I am so excited to tell you that I finished writing my script! Even though I know it might not be perfect just yet, it gives me and those who will help me film an idea of what will be said while filming. I decided to color-coordinate what each person is going to say so that it will be easier to know who says what. While shooting I want to make the scene as natural as possible so I sent the script to my friends and told them that it was okay if they wanted to make changes or if they wanted to improvise while filming it was fine with me. In the script not only did I add what was being said but also key facts that I want to have in the scene as well as actions the characters may be doing. 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Review

Thank you so much for following me on this journey! My CCR is linked below. Creative Critical Review 1:  CCR1 Creative Critical Review2:  CCR2