Friday, February 24, 2023

STORYBOARDING

Today for the blog I wanted to show how I storyboarded my film opening. I first looked up storyboarding templates that had lines at the bottom so I could describe what was going on in that shot and what type of shot it was going to be. I find that storyboarding can be very helpful because while one is filming their scene we tend to forget what we are actually looking for so this will definitely help me while filming. Also storyboarding gives me like a timeline of how the film opening will look and an idea of what I would like the scene to look like. This also gives a good idea of what the characters are and what role they have in the opening. 










No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Review

Thank you so much for following me on this journey! My CCR is linked below. Creative Critical Review 1:  CCR1 Creative Critical Review2:  CCR2