Friday, March 3, 2023

EQUIPMENT

     Welcome back blog! This weekend I have decided to start filing my film opening in order for me to have enough time to edit and make any changes if needed. Throughout the week I  contacted my friends to make sure they were available and also made sure they were okay with taking part in the film opening. I had to prepare all my equipment to ensure my film opening looks as best as possible. In the past years, I was in a program in my school called CBTV, which has thought me many techniques such as editing, and like I said before I will be using Premiere Pro as my editing software. I will also use my camera, tripod, and grip stabilizer.  

Canon EOS Rebel T8i
Tripod                         
Grip Stabilizer            

      



No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Review

Thank you so much for following me on this journey! My CCR is linked below. Creative Critical Review 1:  CCR1 Creative Critical Review2:  CCR2