Thursday, March 16, 2023

EDITING DAY ONE

    Hi, blog! This week I decided to start editing to make sure I had enough time left to include the other characters in the film. Thankfully with the footage, I got only 1:00 minute down and it gives me room to include all the other characters. The program that I'm using mentioned before is Adobe Premier Pro and since I have worked with this program before so hopefully, everything goes good and will be easy for me to edit. What I did was that I put all the footage from each scene together in chronological order and I put them into order. I think later on I am going to have to change which scene comes first due to the timeframe they were all filmed but I don't think it will be such a big problem. I also added all of the videos without sound because I want to make sure later on that they fit well within the film or if I should rerecord the audio to make the scenes better. What I am also thinking it to cut out the parts in which the characters are rushing to meet each other because I fell like that will be implied with the characters meeting up at the end. 









 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Review

Thank you so much for following me on this journey! My CCR is linked below. Creative Critical Review 1:  CCR1 Creative Critical Review2:  CCR2