Friday, March 24, 2023

QUIET ON SET

    Welcome back blog! This week is very exciting because I am going to be finishing editing my whole film opening. I first put everything I had filmed from the other day into the editing system and then I put everything in chronological order. I did have to move some of the scenes to a different part of the film so it would look in chronological order since the last scene is at night I had to make sure that the scenes before it was all done in the right timeframe. The next thing I did was make sure that everything to do with sound was synced correctly. I make sure to rerecord or use foley for any of the sounds that we're missing that would emphasize or add to the film opening. I also added the music that is being played in the background of the film as well as when one of the characters, Eliana, starts playing music in her room. I made sure to add any notification when the sounds come together so it doesn't take too much away from what is being seen. For the music, I converted the youtube video into an mp3 and then added it into a premier pro. I also made sure that all the sounds being used were copyright free.














No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Review

Thank you so much for following me on this journey! My CCR is linked below. Creative Critical Review 1:  CCR1 Creative Critical Review2:  CCR2