Saturday, March 25, 2023

A POP OF COLOR

    We are almost at the finish line. Looking back at my film opening I felt as if something was missing. I really want the color to be one of the main ways in which the characters are being represented or what their representation may mean. What I decided to do was to add a color filter to the scenes and their characters. For example on Juliana, I put a warm tone sorta yellow color filter so that the color is emphasized but not super into one’s face. I really feel that adding these colors will help determine to the audience the representation all the characters have. A problem I ran into while editing the colors was that I notice that the scene filmed at night was a little too dark and grainy but the color correction helped the scene be seen better and you could really see the emotion on the character now. This was an issue that I thought would be a big step back cause it would mean I would have to refilm that scene but thankfully everything looks great and I won’t have to. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Review

Thank you so much for following me on this journey! My CCR is linked below. Creative Critical Review 1:  CCR1 Creative Critical Review2:  CCR2