Saturday, March 18, 2023

FINAL DAY FILMING

     The day has finally come when I come to a conclusion and finish all of my filmings that is going into my film opening. On this day, all my friends came together to film the film shots of the film. I was super nervous because I felt that having them all in one room was going to go so wrong, but they all did an excellent job staying focused and needed to do what was done. I did have to change the location of the ending from being outside Alesia’s house to now being inside one of the girl's houses and them meeting up to try to find a plan of what is going to be developed and also letting the other characters who have no idea about what’s happening have an in sight or a clue. The setting of the scene also has the color red which wasn't seen in any other part of the opening because of the fact that they were talking about Alesia there and how now they could be in danger. The dark lighting can also emphasizes how they are trying to keep everything a secret The script changed a bit as well but it’s okay because when I checked the footage everything looked smooth and the actions look more normal.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Review

Thank you so much for following me on this journey! My CCR is linked below. Creative Critical Review 1:  CCR1 Creative Critical Review2:  CCR2