Sunday, February 19, 2023

Technical Elements

    Hi blog! Today I wanted to talk about some of the technical elements I will use in my film opening. With the hundreds of fonts out there, I wanted to make sure that the font I would use to show the film's title really represented the film. I decided to write the name of the film mentioned in the last blog 'RED', and I narrowed it down to the six fonts shown below. 


I think that the best option is to use The Majerly font because I think that I could use that type of cursive writing as a clue that may be used to solve the murder case. I also feel that it would be a good idea if I use the program after effects alongside premier pro to edit and animate the title as if it were to be written on the spot. For the font that I would like to use for the credits, I would say it would be best if I use the same font as the title so that there is some sort of harmony and connection throughout the film opening.
Video editing software
Digital visual effects, motion graphics, and compositing application

With these applications, I will be able to change some of the visual colors seen in the videos I will film and also be able to edit my videos so everything looks smooth and visually appealing to the audience.


















 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Review

Thank you so much for following me on this journey! My CCR is linked below. Creative Critical Review 1:  CCR1 Creative Critical Review2:  CCR2