Thursday, February 23, 2023

MAKING A CALENDAR

  Hey blog! I feel that in order for me to stay organized and make sure that I have enough time to film, edit, and if needed film again it would be best if I make a calendar of all the different things I will need to do in order to make my film opening the best I could possibly make it. I added specific dates on which I need to have my filming and editing done in order to have the right amount of time to do my CCR. I think having a calendar is very important to keep track of everything I have done and not done as well as not leave out any important aspect. While doing research I noticed that many filmmakers make some sort of list with due dates to when they need to finish their films and I thought to myself that if they need some kind of calendar then I should have one too to be successful in my project. 








 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Review

Thank you so much for following me on this journey! My CCR is linked below. Creative Critical Review 1:  CCR1 Creative Critical Review2:  CCR2