Sunday, March 26, 2023

THE FINAL TOUCH

     Hey blog! We keep getting closer and closer to the end. What I did today was add all the credits and titles to the film opening. The credits that I added were the director, producer, editor, writer, cinematographer, and all the major actors. For the actors, I had promised my friends who did help me film the opening that I would include their names and I feel like they deserve it because without them I wouldn’t be able to make my film opening idea become reality. For the title as mentioned before I would use adobe after effects to edit and animate the tile onto the opening. What I did was put it not at the end of the opening but in the middle so that the final scene could give some context to what may be seen throughout the film. I really like how the titles animation came out and with the credits, I put transitions so that they would transfer from one to another smoothly. At the bottom, I have added the title so you could get a sneak peek at what it will look like in the film opening. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Review

Thank you so much for following me on this journey! My CCR is linked below. Creative Critical Review 1:  CCR1 Creative Critical Review2:  CCR2