Friday, March 31, 2023

IMPORTANT CHANGES


    Hey blog! After finishing editing my video I went back through my previous blogs and noticed that even though there are not a lot of changes, I did have to make accommodations to some of the elements in my project to make sure everything fits in well and truly convey the purpose of the film opening. The change I wanted to talk about is sound. While looking back at the video after it was done editing I realized that the sound doesn't fit in well to add tension to the film opening. What I did instead added a sound that would really make the audience really interested in a way stressed of what's going on. I added the new link to the copyright-free music below. 


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rOTgT0-ZEk&t=298s

    Another change that I had to make was to cut out some of the dialogue that the characters were going to say. For example, when Eliana is talking to her mom and when Mercia talks to her coach. These moments I filmed but when I put them in while editing it didn't really fit in well so I just decide to edit them out. Talking about cutting out, I think I mentioned this before but I had to cut out one of the characters, Serina, because if I kept her in it would have made the film opening way too long and I felt that it was too many characters if I would've left her in. 


    Overall I'm really happy with the final product and I am really excited to share this with all of you guys and for following along my journey of creating my film opening. Thank you!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Review

Thank you so much for following me on this journey! My CCR is linked below. Creative Critical Review 1:  CCR1 Creative Critical Review2:  CCR2