Saturday, March 11, 2023

SECOND DAY FILMING

    Hey blog! Yesterday was my second day filming and I am so glad it went smoothly and easily compared to the first day. For this second day of filming the only one I could film was Eliana but it is okay because her scenes don't require anyone else until the end. I made sure to incorporate mise-en-scene elements to portray the representation that she has within the film. In this specific scene, I have her and her mom having a conversation and I have yet to decide if I want to include her mom just talking in the background or actually show her mom speaking to her. Other than that I think everything was great from the angles and lightning to the sound. What I think I'm going to do soon is start editing the clips I have from Juliana, James, Eliana, and Ariana to see how much content I would still need to get because I have a feeling that I have added too many characters are settings. By doing this can also help me get an idea of what is missing and if I need to go reshoot anything. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Review

Thank you so much for following me on this journey! My CCR is linked below. Creative Critical Review 1:  CCR1 Creative Critical Review2:  CCR2