Sunday, March 12, 2023

GETTING ORGANIZED

     I believe that in order for me to continue working on my project and make sure I have all the clips and scenes necessary to complete all the goals I want to achieve I need to get organized. After two days of filming, I imported all the videos from my SD card and separated them into different files in regard to each character. After separating them, I looked through all the clips very carefully because when I saw they were in my camera and sometimes it is different from what yous see in the camera to what you see on the computer. Doing this will really determine if I have to reshoot or not, which from what I have seen everything seems to be fine. In the file, I added another file within to separate extra fill footage that I have got and I put them in chronological order in which they are going to be shown in the film opening. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Review

Thank you so much for following me on this journey! My CCR is linked below. Creative Critical Review 1:  CCR1 Creative Critical Review2:  CCR2