Friday, March 17, 2023

FILMING DAY THREE

      Filming today wasn’t too bad because it was just me and my friend who knows how to play soccer out in the field filming. At first, I kinda felt awkward walking around with a camera but then when we started I felt completely fine. Finding a perfect location and waiting for the sun to be at the perfect I would say for me was the hardest part. But other than that everything went pretty smoothly and even after we were done filming, a group of people came up to us and asked if we wanted to do a soccer match which I thought was kinda fun. They also were very interested in what I was filming. I thought they were really kind after not feeling so good about filming in public and it gave me some reassurance that it’s okay to film out in the open. Something else that happened while filming is that I realized that I had too many characters so I had to cut out Serina because if I left her character in, the film opening would have been too long and surpassed the 2-minute time limit.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Review

Thank you so much for following me on this journey! My CCR is linked below. Creative Critical Review 1:  CCR1 Creative Critical Review2:  CCR2