Sunday, February 26, 2023

WARDROBE TIME

    Hey blog! I am so excited that for today I am going to be explaining what my characters will be wearing and show you an idea of what it is going to look like. I really like the idea of not having my character being head to toe in the color they represent because I feel like that would be pushing it a little too much. What I did instead was give them accents into their outfit with the color they represent. For example, in Eliana's outfit, I would like a green shirt with a green bow and white shoes but with a little bit of green. Also, I decided that for the outfits I would like them to match the activity they are going to be doing. In the case of Mercia, she is playing soccer so I included a purple headband and purple cleats. As well for Ariana is doing yoga so I gave her a sports outfit so it would match the activity she is doing. These outfits also add a lot to what their personality will be like and will help when describing to the people who are going to be in my film opening what I am looking for. I wanted to add that for all the girls I included a necklace or bracelet with their initials which I would like for it to be a key factor in the film since the whole group has one.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Review

Thank you so much for following me on this journey! My CCR is linked below. Creative Critical Review 1:  CCR1 Creative Critical Review2:  CCR2