Saturday, February 25, 2023

WHERE SHOULD I FILM?

For today, I put an outline of what the location of where I am going to film will look like. I think this is very beneficial because it allows me to know exactly what I am looking for and make sure I am using all the mise-en-scene elements mentioned in previous blogs. 
The location in which I will be filming Eliana is in her room. Since the color in which she represents jealousy is green I wanted to add a lot of green elements and accents to her room since I'm probably not going to be able to paint a wall.  
Mercia's location is going to be a soccer field due to one of her hobbies is being a soccer player. I want to make sure that I get some sort of a sunset while filming so that the sky can be a bit purple since she represents purple for passion and I feel like one can see the passion she really has as she plays her sport.

In the case of Serina, I really want the location to be like a coffee bar because I feel that is where many people go to study and read. Her color is white which represents hope and I want to make sure that where we film is bright enough to understand why her color is that way. 

Ariana's location is going to be in her garage doing yoga because since her color is blue represents peace I want her to be in her garage because I feel like it's something a teenager would do because not everyone can really pay for a yoga location. It can also be helpful to have the quietness around to really get that peacefulness she portrays.
For Juliana and James's House, I would like for it to be yellow so that it matches Juliana's representation but also lets James stand out a bit more since his representation color is black, and is one of the main characters who will eventually be accused of murder.

For Alesia's house I want it to be like a normal house and not necessarily be connected with the color red because for the film I would love it if only the color red showed up when Alesia is around and not with any other character. Also having blue around to be the representation that the cops have arrived at her house.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Review

Thank you so much for following me on this journey! My CCR is linked below. Creative Critical Review 1:  CCR1 Creative Critical Review2:  CCR2