Sunday, February 12, 2023

Film opening introduction

 Film openings are what I believe one of the most essential parts of a film due to it being the first thing the audience sees. It is so important that a film opening is not only eye-catching but also gives the audience an insight into what they will be watching. For my film opening, I wanted to a mystery movie. A key element of a mystery movie include suspenseful dialogue, foreshadowing, and hidden evidence but the most important part of all is a strong hook. That is what I want to accomplish with my film opening. Make sure that what I make is interesting for my target audience which is young adults. My initial plan for this project is to start with research and see what popular mystery movies had in their film opening in order to catch the attention of their audience and be so popular. I also want to use a lot of mise-en-scene to create a feeling that our viewers are in the movie as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Review

Thank you so much for following me on this journey! My CCR is linked below. Creative Critical Review 1:  CCR1 Creative Critical Review2:  CCR2